In case your passport is lost or stolen
- Instantly go right to the police station that is nearest and acquire a formal missing or taken passport report
- Supply a written letter addressed into the relative head regarding the Mission asking for the replacement of a lost or stolen passport.
- Be prepared to spend 50 Bahraini Dinar in charges with this service
Note: you need to arrive in individual to your General Directorate of Nationality Passports and abode in Bahrain to ensure that a brand new passport to be released.
The embassy or consulate will issue passage document (Laissez Passer) legitimate limited to one day at Bahrain to be able to facilitate your entry
Good Conduct Certification
- Official stamp of certifying authority must certanly be sealed during the room supplied where in fact the applicant is fingerprinted.
- Attach two photos having a blue history.
- Connect a duplicate regarding the passport in addition to residence license that are granted because of the General Directorate of Nationality, Passports and abode in the Kingdom of Bahrain.
- Certificate issuance cost (1 BD).
- Attach a copy of one’s brand new passport .
An Apostille is just a certification granted by way of a designated authority in nation where in fact the Hague Convention Abolishing the Requirement for Legalization of Foreign Public Documents, Apostille Convention, is in force.
Apostilles authenticate the seals and signatures of officials on public documents such as for example delivery certificates, notarials, court requests, or other document given with a general public authority, to enable them to be recognized in international nations which are events to your meeting.
In Kingdom of Bahrain, Ministry of Foreign Affairs could be the just designated Competent Authorities to issue Apostilles.
Apostille fee that is certificate BD 20.
1. Legalization workplace at Manama Center Manama Sunday – Thursday, hotrussianwomen.net/asian-brides from 8:00 A.M. to 1:30 P.M.
2. Legalization workplace at Labour marketplace Regulatory Authority Manama Sunday – Thursday, from 8:00 A.M. to 1:30 P.M.
If you wish to legalize a document given by the working workplace within the Kingdom or abroad, this is done through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for the Kingdom as well as the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of other States worried abroad.
This is done through missions regarding the Kingdom of Bahrain abroad, and missions accredited to your Kingdom.
- Each government agency will ratify initial documents granted by them.
- The document must come with a signature and stamp accredited within the Ministry of Foreign Affairs’s Legalization Division. This can be done at our Legalization Division.
- The documents’ owner is required to ratify it at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the documents country of origin, and then at an embassy or consulate of the Kingdom there in order to ratify a document originating outside of the Kingdom of Bahrain.
- Keep in mind any modification of, or addition to, any one of the information within the document will annul ratification.
If a pal or a general dies while abroad, your nearest consulate are quite ready to assist you to using the procedures taking part in registering the death and shipping the human body house.
- It is vital which you enroll the death into the national nation where in actuality the person dies. This will probably frequently be achieved through the Ministry of wellness for the nation of residence, nevertheless remember to give us a call if you’re confused as to where you should repeat this.
- Once you’ve acquired the death certification make sure to have it ratified at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of this national nation where in fact the death had taken place. After you have done so, have it ratified by the closest Bahraini objective.
- At this stage I will be in a position to support you in finding the perfect path to getting your body home, and let you know about any expenses this could entail.
Throughout this technique please do phone your nearest consulate when you have any question or require any help. We will be around to guide you since well as we are able to.
The Consular Department problems transportation and landing licenses of government aircraft when it comes to flight that is royal air transport which is why the Bahrain Defense Force is responsible.
The division also issues transportation and landing permits for government and armed forces aircrafts of other nations whenever crossing airspace for the Kingdom of Bahrain, or landing with its airports.
The Consular Department also follows up the issuance of licenses to millenarian and vessels that are governmental to consult with the Kingdom and berthed in Mina Salman slot through the coordination using the traditions, ports, free areas and Bahrain Defense Force.
To be able to make fully sure your individual security we now have put together a couple of fundamental instructions you and any companions to follow that we advise:
- Make sure that your passport is legitimate for at least 6 months.
- Verify which you have the mandatory visas to any location you might be going to, and make sure they’ve been legitimate.
- Be sure to concur that your bookings for accommodation and travel come in order.
- Ensure you have actually brought all appropriate travel papers, and any necessary personal results.
- Simply Take money that is enough the trip too as some backup funds in case there is crisis, in a variety of money and tourists cheques, making certain to notice the variety of cheques before going.
- Remember to maintain your passport and any copies of one’s travel papers secure all of the time. If you’re staying in a hotel make use of the security deposit field if available. In the event of loss or theft you really need to instantly register a written report during the police station that is nearest and file your content regarding the police report with among the Kingdom’s diplomatic and consular missions. In case the Kingdom doesn’t have any missions next to where you are, you’ll rather register law enforcement report utilizing the mission of any known user state for the Gulf Cooperation Council. In case there is loss, please make reference to our Passport solutions part for information on list of positive actions.
- Understand and respect the legal guidelines of this nation that you’re visiting, including edge regulations. for example, some national nations might restrict the quantity of money or money it is possible to enter or keep with.
- Be Secure. Avoid dubious or dangerous areas. Count on good judgment as well as your instincts to keep away from trouble. Don’t simply simply simply take risks that you’d perhaps perhaps not do in the home.
- If you face any difficulty, we advise which you immediately contact the nearest mission that is diplomatic consulate of this Kingdom of Bahrain.
If the Kingdom of Bahrain will not keep an objective where you stand, contact the mission of just one regarding the GCC Member States so that you can request help.
Keep in mind we have been right right right here to assist you or place you in contact with those who can.
In the event that you nevertheless have concerns or ambiguous about anything, don’t hesitate to contact The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and missions associated with the Kingdom of Bahrain abroad or contact your nearest embassy or consulate in case there is crisis.
What exactly is Wejhaty ?
Wejhaty is just a free solution supplied by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to assist all Bahraini residents preparing, residing or learning abroad.
It allows to join up and improve your information that is personal to communicate in the event of crisis (Natural tragedy, Civil unrest or crisis Evacuation), upgrading Bahrainis living or studying abroad of any appropriate brand brand new regulations, getting updates/feedback from Bahrainis abroad about any appropriate problems, and interaction of Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) through its embassies across the world using the Bahraini citizens abroad.